The greatest pain in life is not to die, but to be ignored.
- To lose the person you love so much to another who doesn’t care at all.
- To have someone you care so about so much throw a party… and not tell you about it.
- When your favorite person on earth neglects to invite you to his graduation.
- To have people think that you don’t care.
The greatest pain in life, is not to die, but to be forgotten.
- To be left in the dust after another person’s great achievement.
- To never get a call from a friend, just saying “hi”.
- When you show someone your innermost thoughts and they laugh in your face.
- For friends to always be too busy to console you when you need someone to lift your spirits.
- When it seems like the only person who cares about you, is you.
Life is full of pain, but does it ever get better?
- Will people ever care about each other, and make time for those who are in need?
- Each of us has a part to play in this great show we call life.
- Each of us has a duty to mankind to tell our friends we love them.
- If you do not care about your friends you will not be punished.
- You will simply be ignored… forgotten… as you have done to others.